12 Jyotirlinga Temple Tour India
Jyotirlinga are the 12 Shrine of Lord Shiva and the significance being lord shiva revealing himself to the devotees in the form of Jyoti meaning Light , the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples are spread across india in the states of Gujrat - Nageshwar near Dwarka Temple & Somnath, Mallika arjun in Srisailam near Hyderabad in the state of Andhrapradesh, Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar in Madhya Pradesh,Kedarnath in the state of Himachal Pradesh , Rameshwaram in Tamil Nadu , Bhimashankar, Triambakeshwar & Grishneshwar in Maharashtra , Viswanath in Uttarpradesh and Baijnath in Bihar.
Jyotirlinga Temple Tour.
Jyotirlinga Tour No 1.Kedarnath Jyotirlinga Tour From Delhi
- Day 1. Delhi to Haridwar - Haridwar Temple visit - Evening Arti in Ganga Ghat
- Day 2. Haridwar - Guptkashi - Night halt in Guptakashi
- Day 3. Guptakshi - Kedarnath - Kedarnath Temple visit.
- Day 4 . Guptkashi - Haridwar.
- Day5. Haridwar to Delhi
Distance - Delhi To Haridwar 230 kms ( 5-6 hrs ) Haridwar to Guptkashi -203 kms ( 6 to 7 hrs ). Guptakashi to Kedarnath - 13 KMs Trek
Tour No 2.Bhimashankar - Grishneshwar- Triambakeshwar Jyotirlinga Tour Plan
- Day 1. Start from Mumbai visit Triambakeshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and proceed to Shirdi - Night halt in Shirdi.
- Day 2. Morning visit Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and return to Shirdi - Nighth alt in Shirdi.
- Day 3. Morning proceed to Visit Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga Temple Night halt in Pune-
- Day 4. Morning option of visiting Famoues Dagaduseth Ganpati Temple in Pune and also can visit Ashtavinayak Temple in Mahad & Pali and ddrop back in Mumbai for onward journey.
People visiting three Jyotirlinga Temple also visit 2 Shiva Temple considered as Panch Jyotirlinga Temple of Maharashtra.
Jyotirlinga Tour No 3.Panch Jyotirlinga Tour From Mumbai
- Day 1 . Start From Mumbai and proceed to Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga temple visit and proceed to Nashik - Night halt in Nashik .
- Day 2 . Morning visit Triambakeshwar Jyotirlinga temple and then visit Muktidham and Panchvati Temple and proceed to Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple - Night halt in either Grishneshwar or Aurangabad .
- Day 3. Morning proceed to Parli Baijnath and from their visit Aundha Nagnath and return to Aurangabad -Night halt in Aurangabad .
- Day 4 .Morning Proceed from Aurangabad to Mumba- Reach by evening.
Tour No 4.Srisailam Mallikaarjun Jyotirlinga Tour Via Hyderabad.
- Day 1. Arrive in Hyderabad by Air / Railway - Local Sight seeing and night halt in Hyderabad.
- Day 2. Early Morning Transfar to Srisailam Mallika Arjun Temple Full day visit Srisailam Evening Back to Hyderabad , Drop at Airport / Station or Extension for one day for Local Sightseeing in Hyderabad and return on day 3.
Hyderabad to Srisailam about 230 kms one way .
Tour No 5. Rameswaram Jyotirlinga Tour .
From Hyderabad can come to Chennai
- Day1.Receive in Chennai Airport and proceed to Pondicherry -Night halt in Pondicherry.
- Day2.- Morning Proceed to Rameswaram - Temple visit Night halt in Rameswaram -
- Day 3.- Morning Proceed to Madurai - Visit Madurai Meenakshi Temple Night halt in Madurai.
- Day 4. Madurai to Trichy - Visit Famous Rockfort Temple and Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple - Proceed to Chennai - Night halt in Chennai.
- Day 5. - Morning drop at Airport for onward journey.
Alternate - Madurai - Rameswaram Jyotirlinga Temple.
- Day1. Arrive in Madurai - visit Famous Madurai Meenakshi Temple and night halt in Madurai.
- Day2. Early morning departure to Rameswaram (160 kms - 3 hours). , Rameswaram temple visit and visit all other important places of intrest in Rameswaram , overnight stay in Rameswaram.
- Day3.Morning Local Sightseeing and proceed to Madurai for onward Journey .
Jyotirlinga Tour Plan 6. Omkareshar - Mahakaleshwar
Itinerary for Religious Tour Mahakaleswar- Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga
- Day 1 : Arrive at Indore (Railway station and Airport) / Ujjain and Proceed to Ujjain (60 kms). Visit Mahakaleshwar Temple and night halt in Ujjain
- Day 2:Morning proceed to Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga Temple (Half day visit). Come back to Indore. Guest may also take train / flight back as per schedule or stay overnight at Indore for Local Sightseeing and start of next day.
Jyotirlinga Tour Plan 7. Dwarka -Somanth - Nageshwar .
- Day 1. Dwarka Temple - and other Temples in Dwarka - Night halt in Dwarka.
- Day2. Morning visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and then proceed to Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples of Coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day3. After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Somnath on the way we visit Porbandar, Porbandar is the Birth Place of Mahatma Gandhi, His first home "Kirti Mandir" is now museum where a sense of his presencecan be still felt. Later transfer to Somanth, arrival in Somnath direct go to Sandhya Arti Darshan at Somnath Mahadev Temple, after check in to hotel for Night stay.
- Day4. Morning Somnath Temple visit and drop at Jamnagar Airport or Rajkot for Onward Journey.
This tour Access is By Flight from Mumbai - Jamnagar or Take Train from Mumbai to Dwarka and onward journey from Rajkot.
- Day 1. : Ahmedabad - Dwarka [ 450 KM ]
- Arrival in Ahmedabad, Welcome o Gujarat and now direct transfer for DWARKA, after arrival in Dwarka direct go for Sandhya Aarti Darshan and return to hotel check in and night stay at Dwarka.
- Day 2. : Dwarka
- Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar
- Jyotirling Temple, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on
- Coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 3. : Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath [ 250 KM ]After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Somnath on the way we visit Porbandar, Porbandar is theBirth Place of Mahatma Gandhi, His first home "Kirti Mandir" is now museum where a sense of his presence can be still felt. Later transfer to Somanth, arrival in Somnath direct go to Sandhya Arti Darshan at Somnath Mahadev Temple, after check in to hotel for Night stay.
- Day 4.: Somnath - Ahmedabad After breakfast check out from hotel and we go for visit Triveni Ghat, which is very close to somnath temple And is the meeting point of 3 river i.e. " Hiren" Kapila " & Saraswati, after we go for visit Bhalka Tirth, where Lord Krishna is believed to have renounced his earthly body and after we depart for Ahmedabad.
Jyotirlinga Tour Plan 8 - Vishwanath Jyotirlinga in Beneras / Kashi
- Day 1 Arrival at Varanasi. Visit Vishwanath Jyotirlinga Temple, Annaporneshwari Temple , Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple , Visit by Boat 365 Famous Ghats in Kashi and witness the most beautifull sight of evening around the evening Arti on Ghats.
- Day-2 Morning visit to Sarnath. Afternoon visits to Jantar Mantar, Museum, Bharat Mata Temple etc.
- Day-3 Day excursion to Allahabad. Visit Sangam and other temples.
- Day-4 Shopping and Departure .
The Same tour can be completed in 2 Days people with constraint of Time.
Jyotirlinga Tour Plan 9 - Baidyanath Jyotirlinga Temple.
The Temple of Lord Baijnath is situated in Bihar. On the rail route from Patna to Kolkata is a place called Kiul. About 100 kms south-east of this place is Deoghar - where this ancient Temple is situated.
Deoghar is situated at a few kilometers from Jasidh (railway station) and a pilgrim center in Jharkhand, being home to the Deoghar Baidyanath Temple. Deoghar Baidyanath Temple is considered one of the twelve Jyotirlinga in India (Many Believe Baidyanath Temple at Parli, Maharashtra to be the Jyotirlinga instead.).
The temple is a part of a complex of 22 temples. Within the temple complex, idol of Jaidurga is considered one of the Shakti Peetha sites. Other places around Deoghar are Shiva Temple of Basukinath (43 kms) and Trikuti Hills (4000 ft asl, where another Shiva temple, Trikutachal Mahadeva Temple is situated)
Enter your journey details for travel enquiry.