It will open in mid June
Mango Huts with 6 acres of lush green farm, has picture post card views all around it, bordered by a perennial river. It is nestled in a majestic Sahyadri valley, surrounded by lush green mountainous forests, blessed with abundant rainfall. Suited for all seasons, this place really becomes another planet during the monsoons and the cold Sahydari winters, and is a must visit.
Mango Huts, is just a handful of cottages peppered around mango trees. The cottages are cozy, and are designed to make your stay comfortable. It is not designed to be a resort, it is a home stay. It has two cottages, a 2 bedroom cottage, and a large 3 bedroom cottage. All bedrooms come with necessary comforts and attached wash rooms. You will find the bed rooms, bed linen and the wash rooms clean and hygienic - we do not cut corners here. Both cottages have living room areas, and more importantly, porch areas designed to get you closer to nature!
There is a separate dining room, with attached kitchen. Our caretaker prepares simple, authentic, desi cuisine, often with fresh plucked vegetables from the farm itself. Like any home, you will find no menu cards! We serve both vegetarian and non vegetarian food. The caretaker will serve you all three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) along with tea and coffee. Ask him to serve you lemon grass and ginger laced tea without milk, a highly recommended hot beverage!
MangoHuts is best visited between June and March. During monsoons (June to Sept), the entire valley gets carpeted in green, with myriad waterfalls jetting out from the mountains around. The air is always wet, and there is a wet, earthy fragrance in the air. Winters are dry and very cold. Its amazing how much the temperatures can change, just 100 km from Mumbai!!
- Rustic cottages with spacious bed rooms with comfortable antique furniture and cozy beds
- A fully functional kitchen and a spacious dining room
- Fully functional and attached bathrooms in each bed room
- 2.5 lakh sq ft of farm land, with over 20,000 sq ft lawn gardens and several open seating areas
- Comprehensive power back up
- A 24 * 7 caretaker family at the caretaker quarters
Mango Huts is perfectly suited for:
- A holiday with family / friends
- Brain storming or team building corporate meets (upto 30 people)
- Exclusive parties
- Private birthday bashes, mehandis, wedding get-togethers
While at Mango Huts, you can:
- Laze around the property, take a stroll on the half a km walkway, or a dip into the adjoining stream
- Fly a kite, teach your kids to throw a frisbee or try your luck at fishing
- Hire a bullock cart or drive your car to the nearby scenic locations - Padsare waterfall, Jatayu temple
- Visit the famous Pali Ashthavinayak Ganpati temple
- Trek up the jungle path to visit an ancient Jatayu temple - recommended 2 hour walk
Getting There :-
Pali - 110 Kms from Mumbai & Pune, 15 kms off NH-17 (Mumbai Goa highway) and 35 kms from Khopoli.
NH-17 Mumbai Goa Highway Route: